Note to Our Customers Regarding COVID-19
Monday, March 16, 2020
To Our Customers & Friends,
At Aztech Geothermal, like other businesses, we’ve been closely monitoring COVID-19 and working to proactively address the concerns of our employees and customers. To that end we are doing our best to ensure our field resources and support staff continue to be at the ready to respond to your needs.
Here are some things we are putting in place during this rapidly changing situation:
- We are having employees who can work remotely do so, and field staff who cannot work are on paid leave.
- We are postponing employee non-essential travel, canceling our attendance at large meetings and business gatherings.
- Those employees required perform essential services have been instructed to:
- Increase hand washing and use of hand sanitizer
- Institute cleaning of surfaces for protection of themselves and others
- Stay at increased distances from co-workers and customers
- Take additional precautions where “at-risk” populations may be present
Please call our office or write if you have any questions or concerns regarding any upcoming installation or service calls. If we fail to answer the phone due to reduced staffing, please leave a message or better, shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All customers are welcome to contact me directly at the information below – including my email and cell phone.
John Ciovacco | President | Aztech Geothermal, LLC
5 McCrea Hill Road, Suite #200 | Ballston Spa, NY 12020
o 518-309-2000 | c 518-339-4998